Itunes help

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerj14

In Runtime
I just got itunes reinstalled and Im adding a music folder to be added to the library and its making doubles of most of the albums I am adding to itunes. what the ****?

Apple = evil.

Watch the language. You gonna get yellow carded for that.

For saying ***? Or did he say ****? Or did he just type four "*"s? Hard to tell, but the filters got it. But it is noted.

Apple = evil.

For saying ***? Or did he say ****? Or did he just type four "*"s? Hard to tell, but the filters got it. But it is noted.

wait what? you get noted for getting caught by the filter?? ugh youre joking...

I just got itunes reinstalled and Im adding a music folder to be added to the library and its making doubles of most of the albums I am adding to itunes. what the ****?

yeah itunes just blows put all your music in one giant folder then delete all your songs in your itunes and then put the giant folder into itunes. well thats the way i do it

wait what? you get noted for getting caught by the filter?? ugh youre joking...
Yup. It's all here where I spent a good solid night debating it with trotter. Especially considing that I got slapped 20 for deliberately swearing around the filters.

2. Inappropriate Language is 5 points and expires after 1 month.
7. Inappropriate Content is 20 points and expires after 1 month.

After many hours and debating the difference between Inappropriate Language and Inappropriate Content and me getting hit for 20 yellow cards last week for use of the F-Word, it has come to my understanding that.....

Censored Swear Words that are picked up by the swear-bot are a considered Inappropriate Language -- 5 points.
Where as coding in slash or spaces into the middle of the swear word to is considered Inappropriate Content. -- 20 points.

Yes, it's SHIFT8-SHIFT8-SHIFT8-SHIFT8-ed, but they are mods and it's there choise to slap you 5 points for some thing that the Swear Bot picked up, and 20 points for working around the Swear Bot.

you ****ing ********ting right? ticketing just for ****ing stars? lolz.

now i demand 50 yellows:
american-flag-screensaver.jpg

:D

Get over it, people. We try to enforce the rules, and you gripe. We relax, and you gripe. Just like a bunch of old women...

I made a joke. The filter caught, that's what is is for. I can give an infraction, and the rest of you wouldn't know if I did or not. I didn't, though.

Censored Swear Words that are picked up by the swear-bot are a considered Inappropriate Language -- 5 points.
Not. Everyone (well, most everyone) can slip up. That kind of language is not allowed on tech forums, nor is it needed. But some type it (consciously choose to use it here) anyway.That's what the filter is for. Excessive use of said words, though, is inappropriate... not only here, but anywhere in general. Using a lot of it will get you a fiver.

Where as coding in slash or spaces into the middle of the swear word to is considered Inappropriate Content. -- 20 points.
Anyone that goes around the filters to post profanity will earn a twenty pointer, no questions asked.

but they are mods and it's there choise to slap you 5 points for some thing that the Swear Bot picked up, and 20 points for working around the Swear Bot.
It ain't done for fun, Harper. You should know that.

Done use the language and there is no problem. Is that too much to ask?

What's a Word Starting with F and ending with UCK? Firetruck.

Get over it, people. We try to enforce the rules, and you gripe. We relax, and you gripe. Just like a bunch of old women...
You're insulting the tech forums Community with that comment. You should get slapped 5 points yellow card for that. After all, I got slapped 5 points for insulting the mods last week.

I made a joke. The filter caught, that's what is is for. I can give an infraction, and the rest of you wouldn't know if I did or not. I didn't, though.

Not. Everyone (well, most everyone) can slip up. That kind of language is not allowed on tech forums, nor is it needed. But some type it (consciously choose to use it here) anyway.That's what the filter is for. Excessive use of said words, though, is inappropriate... not only here, but anywhere in general. Using a lot of it will get you a fiver.

That is not what you said last week. So now it like there is a min. number of SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8 can we can put in a post or thread before you slap us with 5 points?
Or you do you just pull that number out of thin air?
Eitherway, where is it stated in your rules or infactions.

Anyone that goes around the filters to post profanity will earn a twenty pointer, no questions asked.

And leads be down to the problem.
If the TF mods classify Inappropriate Content as swearing on your forum, then what the H-E-and-Two-Sticks is Inappropriate Language?

Re: What's a Word Starting with F and ending with UCK? Firetruck.

Tell ya what, Harper... How about we slap EVERYONE with a five ponter everytime we see astericks? Would that make you feel better?

Being a mod ain't easy. It calls for a lot of snap judgments. You got your points from these judgments, and both were good calls. You want to nitpick, and that's your perogative.

You're insulting the tech forums Community with that comment.
No, I am telling you exactly what is going on. There is no pleasing everyone, so I ain't gonna try. I will do my job, and I will do it to the best of my ability. I may not get paid for my time here, but I am dedicated nonetheless. If you are unhappy with the way I do my job, or any other mods for that matter, you can take it up with DMo.

That is not what you said last week. So now it like there is a min. number of SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8SHIFT8 can we can put in a post or thread before you slap us with 5 points?

Your's is not for that. I gave you the one I did for the reason stated, and you cannot deny it was deserved. As for any other, you can take it up with the one who gave it to you.

There is no set number. We can do it for each set of astericks, but that would be a waste of our time. It would be nice if people were mature enough to choose alternative words instead of relying on gutter talk, and then it wouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom