iTunes deserves a beating

Not a chance. I've synced it WITH the contacts twice before the latest episode of "Where's my Contacts?!" That last option is supposed to take your Windows contacts and move them onto the iPhone; it totally erased entries on both.

Who knows. Could be different, since I'm using Mac OS to sync with my iPhone. Not sure how Windows handles it, but I know Address Book and iCal work perfectly in conjunction with my phone.

The iPhone in all honestly is a good piece of hardware,it's just the S*** Software running on it.

In all honestly, iPhone OS has really separated itself from the competition. When it first came out, its operating system really caught people off guard, with the exception of RIM.

Well I dunno about the installing random services part, I only use iTunes when I use my beater Powerbook G4 Titanium at school.

i think Itunes runs a lot smoother on Mac's themselves. I have a Macbook with itunes, and it runs without any problems etc. but once i have it running on my XP computer, i notice in the task manager it runs a few services of its own, and i get a lot more glitches and shit.

iTunes is like that bitch in high school that puts on a TON of makeup to try to impress all of the boys, covering up what's truly inside... a MONSTER

If I remember correctly, I think our high school bitch even had a restore to factory settings option. I usually pressed it after we synced. If y'know what I mean.

iTunes is like that bitch in high school that puts on a TON of makeup to try to impress all of the boys, covering up what's truly inside... a MONSTER

If I remember correctly, I think our high school bitch even had a restore to factory settings option. I usually pressed it after we synced. If y'know what I mean.

Lol. That is the greatest metaphor for iTunes I've ever seen.

I only have iTunes for two reasons:
1) My brother and sister have an iPod
2) I like listening to the dance/electronic radio stations every now and then..

Other than that..I don't like iTunes. P2P/Torrents ftw!

i have a zune so no itunes for me. and i use winamp for listening purposes only

To be honest the Zune software isn't bad. It uses a bit of resources, but it's a really stable and smooth media player now. It's nice how Microsoft rebuilt it from scratch after the dismal failure that was the previous Zune software which was essentially Windows Media Player 11 with some makeup on.

2) I like listening to the dance/electronic radio stations every now and then..

That's what Pandora is for.

Back
Top Bottom