ITT Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.
superdave1984 said:
I graduated from ITT Tech in 04, associates , computer network systems technology. REALLY expensive. Best advice is to make friends with the instructors and learn from them, not just the book. Had one class that was WAY boring, we dropped the book and spent three weeks learning to hack. Learned to use hacking tools, read hashes, etc. I wasn't very good at it, but it is good stuff to know. You get a wide range of subject matter too. The linux class was lame though. I was hoping to get into Apache, but we spent only one class on it. Oh, and save your books, you may need them when you DO get a job. Took me two years to get a quality gig. And don't lose any of the disks you save your work to, those come in handy later too. Especially the ones with "borrowed" programs on them that were stashed on the server buried 5 layers deep in an instructor's folder. Nice http cracker...oops, wasn't supposed to see that...

Well Im already a System Admin, this is just to make more money and learn more.

How much does it actually cost to go there? Their website seems to be lacking a lot of details.

The difference is that at a state school, you are paying for a full spectrum of education, whereas ITT tech is only a technical school.

I graduated in 02 just now got a admin job on monday. My total tuition was 30,000 i got about half in grants. still 13,000 in loans has turned into 17,000. ITT was ok, but i wish i would have gone to a university. it was fun though playing delta force networked with my whole class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom