It's so hot in Texas

The moment when you say a joke with a straight face and see the reaction of the crowd :D

Yeah, I know what deer is and we do have some sub-species of them here in Saudi Arabia.

I didn't understand the pic hence my exclamation of not understanding. I just thought why not put some spices on it :)

The moment when you say a joke with a straight face and see the reaction of the crowd :D

Yeah, I know what deer is and we do have some sub-species of them here in Saudi Arabia.

I didn't understand the pic hence my exclamation of not understanding. I just thought why not put some spices on it :)

Oh deer.

( Get it? ) :lol::lol:

Although a more serious question, may be simple to answer. What do deer live off of in saudi? I would think it is too hot?

Never lived with a deer here before to know what they live off, but they do nonetheless :D

I think they they find vegetation humans can't find or something.

This kinda deer lives in some parts here:
250px-Slender-horned_gazelle_(Cincinnati_Zoo).jpg

and I think it is called gazelle in English.

It is too hot in some parts here, but unlike the common misconception, there are places with nice weather and greenery around here. This is a big country.

Yes, there's deer all over the world except for Antarctica, over 100 species in fact.

There are no native species of Deer in Australia.

The Deer that are here now are feral animals, they were originally bought in by the early settlers that had money.

Just like dingos! Everyone thinks dingos are native to australia but they aren't. Kangaroos used to kick it with no predators to worry about. Then dingos came along and now the roos stand in rivers and drown them lol.

Back
Top Bottom