Its a disgrace...

BrynF_UK

Fully Optimized
Just having dinner now, my Dad had been talkig to one of the people he works with at college, and his friend told him that the council in another county here in north wales has gone to the suppliers of school food for their county, and told them that they needed to adapt their school menus to cater for Polish and Muslim students, and when the supplier told the council representative that they didn't have the money for it and that it would affect the menus for everyone else - that that wast important!!

Seriously, I don't have a problem with Muslims or anything, but why should our schools and local services start to cater for Muslims if they're the ones that moved here in the first place? Surely they are the ones that have to adapt to a new country and not the country adapt to them!##

Its the same with the extremists, they "complain" and make an issue of "western" society and how they will kill ordinary people because of their lifestyle choices. So?! get the hell out if you don't like it here!

GRRRRR :mad:

It's the same thing with overweight people at our school, why take away things with sugar and things that are good when most of us don't have eating problems and aren't overweight?

It's being done everywhere, even here too. Menus are modified to clearly state what type of meat are prepared and how. Soda machines are out, and the juice machines are in. It sucks because I'll want to drink a diet Pepsi, but there's no machine to be found. I just bring my own from home so it's not too big of a deal, but what happens should I forget to bring one? I will DIE!!!

well it wouldn't be so bad if they hadn't said that all these new menus would have to be at the expense of everyone else.

That's becuase you work in one?..lol
lol, i actually get depressed going in any supermarket now, but i prefer the selection and freedom you get compared with small stuffy canteens. ive been in mine about twice in over a year

it would be politically incorrect not to cater to every last demand of illegal immigrants :rolleyes:

they moved to our bloody country.. if they dont like the way we do things over here, why the hell did they move to this country? they should bugger back to their own country if they have a problem with it.

hear hear :D

its a shame the government doesn't feel the same urgency when it comes to catering the legal citizens.... :(

Back
Top Bottom