Its a disgrace...

if only we could go to Saudi Arabia or Poland and demand the same changes if we all migrated there lol

lmao.. we would be told where to shove the changes we want if we went over here.. instead the government greet them with open arms over here... i dont have a problem with proper immigrants, who come over here and make a living.. its just the illegals who i cant stand..

i just think the whole things a bit out of hand. not so long ago in my home town they replaced the sign that says "welcome to evesham" with "welcome to poland" (as a joke, probs some kids), but its true. theres loads of polish in my town, and i find they can be quite rude, and have a lack of english. theres even a polish shop in my town. they should adjust to our system and the government should be a bit harsher on them

in my town they just kill all the fish out of the pond that i fish at.. ive told them to f*ck off quite a few times.. they annoy the hell outa me..

whats worse is that we all know that a high percentage of them are here illegally and yet nothings done about it, i think they should have just put a limit on who came here once Poland and all those countries joined the EU like a maximum number of immigrants.

Yo... whats with the school food, its so crappy. I think they should have normal food. Every day we get crap ass pizza thats like cardboard. Why don't they give us normal pizza? If you are muslim, bring your own food. I know a polish kid and he eats the same crap ass pizza we have to eat. He lives here so HE ADAPTED TO THE SURROUNDINGS! So like fat people... they get to eat the crap ass pizza too. AND IT AINT HELPING THEM LOSE WAIT! Why don't they bring their own food? Like a salad or something. But instead all the normal people arent getting to eat enough because the crap ass pizza is like cardboard and I am starving, and I can't grow becuase I can't eat a full meal for lunch because of fatasses and people that can't adapt. WTF.

cant you just go to a shop or something?
im allowed to go out at lunch, but even if i wasnt its so easy to ... escape :p

Well think about it people. Why they moved here?
Because these no god damed executions in the streets here thats why!

I mean I thinks it great for them that they moved here to get away from that crap. But if they come here to get away from that crap and expect us to mess with our public facility's to accept there religion I would just want to punch them. Isn't it their religion that got them in that f'ed up in a situation before.

Also by the way I think school food is quite good and I am not overweight or crap and I think I deserve a better drink machine like with vitamin water Ummm. :)
Also my caff. is quite good, if you want 2 slices of pizza then you can have that but as long as u pay the price. Sometimes it so crowed on the lunch line some people steal a slice from the tray and eat it on the line before a teacher notices. So I'm not at all upset about my school lunch but i see where your coming from.
By the way my pizza is good, thick, round, cheesy, and saucy. :D

I totally agree, we cater for muslims and polish people over and above the british. I can't for the life of me understand it

Back
Top Bottom