Its 4:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD 3200+ 64

Baseband Member
So roll up them blunts pack them bongs toke them pipes and have a Good Day i no i will whoooooo nothing but blunts and *****es yay!

wow, a ghetto geek.

How delightfully intelligent you are. You're so cool! roll up some blunts pack them bongs toke them pipes... f'ing retard.

Yes, I just flamed this guy. Red card me.

wow, a ghetto geek.

How delightfully intelligent you are. You're so cool! roll up some blunts pack them bongs toke them pipes... f'ing retard.

You appear to be a little stressed out. Perhaps a smoke would calm the nerves :p

You appear to be a little stressed out. Perhaps a smoke would calm the nerves :p

Oh, trust me, I've indulged myself quite a bit in my time.

I just don't go around saying, "yo, yo it's fo twizzle ma nizzles!" twist yo blunts and toke yo pipes and pack yo bongs yo... "stoned...is the way of the walk... stoned is the way of the walk...." I'm so mutha puckin' high yo... hehehehe... yea da weed is tight yo... who's got dime on dis 20 yo? werd... we gittin' twist'd all up n this piece fool...

yea... ghetto geeks 4 life yo.

"It's lame." 4:20 the universal time to smoke weed. PLEASE. It's the universal time to smoke weed at anytime in 1440 minutes of every day.

Why did you feel the need to post this AMD 3200+ 64? And the Ghetto talk... you obviously have some grasp of the Queens English so please use it... Oh and weed not really appropriate for a forum like this.

Oh and mods I am sorry if this counts as a flame I have a problem with people encouraging other people to use drug's because I have recently lost a friend to a heroin overdose.

wow, a ghetto geek.

200px-Red_card.svg.png

Let that be a lesson to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom