iTouch

It's basically a gimped iPhone without a camera and with no way of calling people. The software is essentially the same as the iPhone software, just with things added and taken out.

As an iPod/Apple alternative seeker, the new Microsoft Zune 80 is definately a contender. Don't think for one moment that just because "M$" made this product that you should dismiss it. It's a powerhouse and easily the ONLY true iPod competitor with a complete package of hardware, software and services. Not even Creative can offer that.

thats the same thing with the 5th generation iPod...people kept calling it the ipod video....its just ipod, that really grinds my gears

ive dropped my iphone (basiclly a touch with a hellalot more buttons) a couple of times and its been fine.. ive got a rubber cover for it, so it just bounces..

I've dropped mine 3 times. Twice on my wood floor, once on the locker room floor. I have the tiniest little dent, barely noticeable right near the power button. I have the iSkin Revo case and I haven't dropped it yet, but it should hopefully be alright if I ever do.

it sounds more sexual, which in american advertising=good

They have to use a different name to make it more sexual, if it was a car they'd just get some blonde bimbo with big knockers to lay on it, but if its an iPod, that might break it, and i dont think "layed on by a model" is covered in the warranty, So....

Also
If only they could rename this thread "ill founded gripes with modern lingual patterns by possible nutcases"

lol
Jk!!

Back
Top Bottom