IT in movie or game industry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mousie87

Solid State Member
Hi, I am doing project on development IT in entertainment industry( Movies, Games). Any comments you all have?

what exactly are you looking to get out of this thread? could you explain a little more please?

Thanks for your reply :)

I want to know about the the AAC audio. Is it going to be popular and beat mp3? What are software that are use to create games for user?

I still dont get what your talking about, but AAC is an Advanced Audio Compression file which makes files smaller than MP3 files and is a lossless technology. It, along with MP4 are used in Itunes music service.

Many divx and Xvid compressed video files use AAC for their audio compression. Its been around for a couple years I think.

as far as software to great games.... I dont get your question.

well hey im a newbie here. i heard the xbox 360 is marvellous. does anyone have any idea on what enhances the game?im curious and had plans to buy.

Hmm, AAC been around for few years. I don't really know about this technology until i search the web.

Thanks Tox1cThreat. Any new technology coming out in USA? I guess those IT stuff are more developed in USA before they are distributed out to other country. Anyway, I am in Singapore.

I know, I noticed the location on your sig :p ..

as far as new stuff, UDI, Unified Display Interface is supposed to overtake the current DVI (digital video interface) in a few years, Blu-Ray is making its entrance.... AMD is realeasing socket AM2, well thsy just did. Intel is launching the Conroe, theres always something. Verizon (an ISP) is pushing Fiber Optic internet service.. Vista is closer to release........

Anything specific?
Also, check www.dailytech.com for new tech news.

The first time I am trying to find out something through a forum. And I get back replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom