IT Help

ebens311

In Runtime
Alright, so I start my frist semester of my Bachelor's in Science and Technology (IT) in August...I'm QUITE behind on my lingo and what's new out there in the computer world. I don't know what's hot for processors, mobos, video cards, etc. Anywhere I can get caught up? I was an Astronomy major for 2 years so I kind of dropped off from keeping up with the news on that part of the technical side. It's not like I have no idea about computers at all, it's just...I'm quite rusty. Any help would be greatly appreciated, or being pointed in the right direction via a previously entered thread. Thanks!

What info are you after, its a pretty broad subject. If your just after the latest hardware then you couldalways pickup a few magazines.:)

What info are you after, its a pretty broad subject. If your just after the latest hardware then you couldalways pickup a few magazines.:)
Yeah I figured I should just subscribe to a 'zine or two. I guess that's probably my best bet at this point. Any good ideas on which ones to go with? Which are better than others?

Back
Top Bottom