It has been confirmed, finally...

setishock

Wizard of Wires
The owners have a serious buyer for my property. One of my flooring supplier's came in town and is staying with us tonight. He said he talked to the big guy and he told him he was making plans to get me down to the corporate offices soon.
You guys have no idea how bad I want out of this place. No idea.

I can't wait for the phone call that says, " Pack up. We'll be there in four hours. "

Can't wait...

Have to go back in October for another blood workup. That's when the refills expire. But hopefully I'll be in Louisiana by then. The VA hospital is a lot closer there then it is here. Plus the big guy goes once a month to get his sugar and blood pressure checked. I'll just catch a ride with him. Otherwise I'll jump the shuttle to there.
My vision is doing better in spurts. When I'm relaxed I see one of an item as long as I don't stare at it too long. Watching TV is a bit of a pain. Got a little more energy in the mornings but that wears off around this place pretty quickly. I declined to do the stress test couple of weeks ago when I found out it costs $13,000 cash. I told them just wire me up with a portable monitor and let me go through a day here. Like the money grubbing jerks they are, they failed to find the humor in that comment. I thought it was a hilarious way to tell them the job is stressful enough.

Bottom line is I feel better than I did. I have to get a handle on my sleep cycle and my diet. Have to give up smoking but for the safety of my crew I think I'll hold off until I get out of here. Rather not be sitting in jail cause I choked the crap out of one of them in a nicotine withdrawl rage.

if your really serious about quitting smoking its very simple, with none of that withdrawal rage, eating more and all that shit...

just read a book called "Allen Carr's Easyway to Stop Smoking"

It really was the easiest thing i have ever done.. i stopped 18 months ago and i smoked for 20 years. Read all the reviews.

I won't hear anything from them till they get ready to come up and sign the papers. They have to do the closing with a local attorney here. So when both of them come up and head over to the attorney's office I'll be packing.

Double vision is clearing up. YAH!!! I'm ordering some flight batteries for my quad babies and I'm going flying.

Back
Top Bottom