It burnsssssssss.......

I can't stay too long with my laptop on using 100% of the CPU as it burns my leg. My shorts will literally get wet from the heat. Is there any cheap coolers I can use? Something light.

there are a lot of cheap coolers if you look at newegg. Also.. you could just use something like a tray. This should improve the airflow in the laptop as well as put something between your legs and the laptop. :)

I've tried. It does help the airflow, but it still heats up my room lol.

Have you dusted the laptop? Get a can of compressed air and blow that sucker.

You should check and see if all fans are properly working.

If these two don't reduce the heat, I don't see how else you could *reduce* the heat so your room won't heat up (lol). The usb fan trays and coolers will do the best job for you.

Yeah, I got it dusted and stuff...it is still pretty warm but I'm guessing it's because there's no airflow in my room. One because the windows were closed, I opened them now, and 2 the air conditioner was being covered by clothes. Still little hot though.

Yeah, I got it dusted and stuff...it is still pretty warm but I'm guessing it's because there's no airflow in my room. One because the windows were closed, I opened them now, and 2 the air conditioner was being covered by clothes. Still little hot though.

Join the Hot Club. :D My room sees temps of 26-28*C all day, even if I've got my windows open and AC blasting. The best I've been able to get is 23*C.

Back
Top Bottom