.ISO file

Spec

Fully Optimized
ok, well i have the iso file to a game..should i just mount it with damien tools?

If there is a protection thing deamon can still get around them... on ur taskbar icon for deamon if u right click it and go to emulation there are like 4 options of security programs used by games which should get around it

Bob94571 said:
If there is a protection thing deamon can still get around them... on ur taskbar icon for deamon if u right click it and go to emulation there are like 4 options of security programs used by games which should get around it

doesn't work always. Ofcourse works if the game has one of those 4 protections, but then there is starforce and maybe some others that can see if daemon tools is running and will not let u play the game. Ofcourse, there are ways around this too...

mammikoura said:
doesn't work always. Ofcourse works if the game has one of those 4 protections, but then there is starforce and maybe some others that can see if daemon tools is running and will not let u play the game. Ofcourse, there are ways around this too...

The only game i have not found Dameon tools to work with is FEAR directors DVD edition... But on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion it works fine...same with age of empires 3, flat-out 2 and alot of other games

Spec said:
The only game i have not found Dameon tools to work with is FEAR directors DVD edition... But on Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion it works fine...same with age of empires 3, flat-out 2 and alot of other games

yes. But as I said, with starforce (and maybe some others) it doesn't. For example GRAW will not start, it will just give u a message like "a virtual drive has been detected, please close the drive..." There are quite many games where this happens.

Back
Top Bottom