Is your rig pimped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infomatic said:
I'll just let your exploding power supply burn you then. :) Good Luck.

The only part i like about Dell is the components (you've gotta love those monitors :D) and the cases (they look interesting :D)

talldude123 said:
The only part i like about Dell is the components (you've gotta love those monitors :D) and the cases (they look interesting :D)

I would have to agree with you on that. Both of my monitors are made by Dell and have never gave me any major problems.

As for my own rigs, there's nothing really pimped out about them, although the chassis did come with some nice modifications right out of the box - for one, an air-hole which sits right above the CPU, as well another nice air-hole for the add-in cards.

Well, yes. I would have to agree as well. Dell does make nice monitors, though I personally own an [excellent] Acer. Yes, their cases are also "interesting" but they don't generally cool the components as well. The old XPS 600 case was beautiful though, I would've made love to that case if it didn't hurt so much. The new one is FUGLY, imo.

Ah yes, forgot about that.

Well, they're still marketed as Dell monitors, and it's not like Dell sells any others, so it's still justified.

dell doesnt make ANYTHING, every single thing is contracted out, they only assemble and ship them, same with APPLE and almost every PC maker on the planet

about the only thing made by some of these companies is laptops, and even those have commodity parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom