Is wealthy affiliate a scam?

thekingwizard

Solid State Member
I've found this new program called wealthy affiliate and it seems promising but idk.. It is free and has a membership as well.. Has anyone tried it? And if so what results? I've see. Quite a few reviews and stuff about it and they seem to be legit.. Then again they are affiliates

Also they most likely pay for the reviews, so there fakes! These websites Are designed to capture people's attention by claiming to be able to make money easy, but they are the ones who make the money, not you. Sorry :cool:

well the 30 second site builder is quite ludacris but from what ive seen is that they really do offer a 100% free trial with no credit card..tried it out and the information is really basic..i guess theyve hidden the real content behind that 48$ a month wall..which im not buying

well the 30 second site builder is quite ludacris but from what ive seen is that they really do offer a 100% free trial with no credit card..tried it out and the information is really basic..i guess theyve hidden the real content behind that 48$ a month wall..which im not buying

That's how they make there money, making you pay for it then you'll find you could of got the information for free somewhere else on the net.

Glad you didn't get sucked in :cool:

Back
Top Bottom