is this true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
Say I sell 2 computers on ebay with windows xp. The windows xp discs are copies burnt on a disc by me but the cd keys are printed from microsoft. Will I get in trouble?

I am selling my computer and my laptop. My laptop has a windows xp home cd key but it won't work with the xp disc that I have so I bought another disc but it got ruined so I only have 2 cd keys and no discs. Anyway the cd keys are genuine and printed from microsoft.

My teacher told me and the whole class at school that if one of us worked on a computer and the person had a burnt copy of xp and a cd key printed by microsoft us students couldn't get them in trouble.

Dude just use the XPPatcher on the XP Pro VLK, thats what i give people with no oses or if they don't want to buy one i just charge them 5$ for it and you can get all the updates 2

I don't want to do something illegal. The laptop I bought had xp pro on it with a corporate cd key you can get anywhere online. I told the person I was going to get them into trouble but they said they bought it from somebody else which is ******** cause I know if I used illegal software I would say the same thing, I never steal software so I don't have to worry about that crap.

My illegal XP is Legit with legit key i can go to M$ sites and i can dl anything that requires WGA, and my cd key isnt the Coorporate one either pm me if you want to know how to do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom