Is this PSU good?

haha, thats a nice case, i wish my case has a front fan like that, but it doesnt... it has a small vent for my from fan.

believe it or not, I got it at Ripoff City, aka CompUSA a few years back (3?), it was on sale for $50 after $25 off at the register and a $40 rebate ($90 before rebate with the instant $25 off), they had a sale and I went home to check out how much it was on Newegg, it was around $120 plus $25 shipping...

needless to say, I sent the woman out to fetch me one, just kidding, she was going out with some friends and they were going right by there, so I pretty much begged her to stop in and get it for me, I got the last one they had in stock, while the guy was in the back looking, I told her over the cell phone that I would pay the same price for the display model if they didn't have one in stock...so yeah, I REALLY wanted it...

:D :D :D ...

to this day, it's still about $130-$140 including shipping on Newegg...

Nice...If it were cheaper than the Antec 900 I'd consider it.

it was actually the first piece, and only one of two constants, in my system (the G-Skill memory is the other), every other piece died (craptastic Powmax Assassin PSU and ASUS P5NSLI motherboard), or was replaced (ASUS 6200LE PCI-E, 160GB Seagate IDE hdd, Intel Celeron D Prescott, Intel stock CPU HSF)...

this is the one i bought.
it cost $59.99, and there was a $40 mail in rebate.
file1187753335526.jpg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119137
i dont think its as effective as yours, but it was $20.

and it was way better than this Powmax BIO II (first case)
SIL-CP601-3.jpg

but i kinda miss the see-thru side panel thing...
anybody know where i can get a see-thru one for my CM case, or how i can convert my current one into one?

CoolerMaster make a very good case. Nice selection Teny.

Here's the side window panel for it: http://www.directron.com/ra690kwn1gp.html

wow, i didnt know they actually made one for the people that want transparent panels.
thanks for showing me.
it does cost quite a lot, as much as i paid for the case....
guess its going to be in my wishlists for now till i get the psu and some artic silver.

Back
Top Bottom