Is this practical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4320

BSOD
Hey, I've been looking at these forums and I'm impressed they're really good. I'm doing this thing to get a free desktop pc and I was wondering if this is a good pc-

Cyberpower X-Blade

* AMDâ„¢ ATHLONâ„¢64 2800+ CPU w/ Hyper Transport Technology
* 512 MB PC3200 400MHz DDR MEMORY
* 80GB 7200 RPM ATA 100 HARD DRIVE
* NVIDIA GeForce-4 MX4000 128MB DDR AGP 8X EDITION w/ TV-OUT
* CD-RW 52X32X52
* Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP Home Edition
* INTERNAL 6in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer
* 3D WAVE ON-BOARD 5.1 SOUND CARD
* X-Blade Case 350W w/ Window (Black)
* 12" COLD CATHODE NEON LIGHT

Do those look like good stats for it? And do you know how much these cost? I can easily get one of these for free(as I've gotten many free things from sites) but I want to be sure that it's a good computer before I start the site. What do you think?

not all that bad, i have that case and i love the looks of it. the lights are nice, cpu is nice too, hell if its free why not get it. wont play games at really high details but easikly corrected with a new video card

Ok cool. Thanks. I guess I'll get started then. It's actually a site where you have to get referrals and all but I don't want to spam you guys. I can easily get it with this method I do but if you want to talk more about it email me or AIM me at Darth Kiwi Bird. I could help I suppose.

wiktorek01 said:
Remember the rule of life : "Nothing in Life is Free!"

Be careful...

Yes I know that, but I've gotten-

- A 20GB iPod
- 2 free psps
- $150 paypal
- an xbox
- an iPod Shuffle
- and I'm almost done with their xbox360 site

I know this network won't rip me off. I've already received plenty of stuff from them and I know someone who got the cyberpower x-blade from these guys. So I'm really not worried about getting scammed.

If you want me to send proof pictures or have any questions, email me at JL4320@gmail.com or catch me on AIM - Darth Kiwi Bird -

*EDIT* By the way, what is up with my text? It's really light in color.

I'm pretty suspicious of this guy... but I've had enough fighting for one day, so I'll just call him lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom