Is this picture a fake? (Multiple Graphics Card Attachments)

Grey Goo

Beta member
I found this picture in a blog site I regularly visit... I posted the picture in another forum and this user claims that it's a fake, now I don't have a way of disproving his claim given I hardly know anything about computers as it is. Does anybody know if this picture is legit given what you observe in it?

[the users response as quoted:
"uhhhh those are regular motherboards. look at the Original image.... theyre placed over the i/o ports where the backplate is. Thats a fake." ]​

dc5eba11c49feb8db1989718b12ae940.jpg

that looks the shit!!

looks real, btw here see the dust or the mark on the red circle, it's on 1 but not the other
dustc.jpg

Defo not photoshopped and the blue ports of the graphics card are each plugged into the mobo and g'card
this is most likely a special motherbored designed for this

O and what would you know:
NewEgg sells motherbored with 5x pci express ports haha rofl

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...a-_-na&AID=10440897&PID=3332167&SID=u00000687

thanks for your response, yea the wiring to me also seemed very legit... i wonder where this convo will go, but it would be disturbing to see someone go through so much trouble only to post some fake monstrosity

the thing that makes me laugh is the fact he said i/o port are in the way, well dipstick (not you), the metal frame that the g'cards are attached to is made specific for things like these, you can see how far of a distance the g'cards are above the motherbored, I could easy fit half a pint sized glass under it

the I/O ports also are not in the way as the last graphics card stops on-line with it

Back
Top Bottom