is this a registry error?

Shinigami22

Beta member
im playing an MMORPG game, "World Of Warcraft", i downloaded something on a hacking site, i think it did something on my windows / Registry, im not sure about this, but can u look this informations if its an registry problem

=====================================================
The instruction at "0x09334447" referenced memory at "0x00000000".
The memory could not be "read".
=====================================================

also this one
================================================
ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
Program: F:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:09334447
================================================

btw they are just in 1 note, just separeted them, pls look it up if its an registry problem

Thnx ^^

this happened after you went on the hacking site and did stuff right?
what type of thing did you install?

yep, after opening that setup.exe (its not named setup, but its an installer)
double-clicked it then nothing happen, my cursor just showed an busy icon for 1-2 seconds, then after maybe 10 seconds, my kaspersky showed a note that im out of signature, then i can't update it (stucks at 5-6%), the hacking thing didn't run btw, but i think it run at my background lol, but at the WoW Forums, it says that u have to update drivers, reinstall the game, did those things alrdy, also tried swapping my Ram, still not working, some players have there " Memory Could not be *Written*" but mine is "Read", i tihnk its not my ram, its on my windows?, the game was working on another computer btw, it is stored in my External HD, i can't do a recovery cause i don't have the cd

those are RAM error messages but id say its a problem with the "program" that you tried to run or install best bet would be try a system restore

Back
Top Bottom