Is this a OK Board?

wee493

In Runtime
Is this a Good board?

I'm looking for a budget board to currently pair with my E4300 & 8600Gt and later pair with an Q6600(or mabe a E6850 ) & 8800GT? I'm not looking for anything special.

Question: Its open box, So i will still get the I/O panel wont I? The only things I wont get are the Cables and Brackets right?:)

If not i'm looking at this board too. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813127031

The only board linked to in your post is the ABIT IP35-E LGA 775 Intel P35 which is a very nice board.

You never know what you're going to get with open box products. You may get all the accessories, or none at all.

The only board linked to in your post is the ABIT IP35-E LGA 775 Intel P35 which is a very nice board.

You never know what you're going to get with open box products. You may get all the accessories, or none at all.

I forgot to link to the other board, but i think I'm going to get the ABIT anyway. Thanks for the Imput

He is right. Worse case senario, you contact Abit and order an I/O sheild. I doubt it'd be more than $5 + shipping.

Back
Top Bottom