Is This A Good Buy. buget

Yes on my tv. lol..

Um. Yeah Let me look.
The desktop does not display the whole desktop at once btw. As you move the mouse it moves around the desktop.
But yes it does support this.

Well if it doesn't display the whole desktop then it's not supporting it lol. That's like saying my car can do 200 but blows up at 150.

Edit: That looks like a pretty nice TV man. If you look it says the native resolution right there. It's 1366 X 768.

LOL. In other words, it doesn't.
I mean by the means of what he originally said.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;984652 said:
I'm willing to bet if you click apply at that setting you'll get an out of range message. That is the max your netbook can display but I can almost guarantee that your monitor doesn't support that resolution.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;984898 said:
Well if it doesn't display the whole desktop then it's not supporting it lol. That's like saying my car can do 200 but blows up at 150.

Edit: That looks like a pretty nice TV man. If you look it says the native resolution right there. It's 1366 X 768.

It is.
But yes it can only display 1366 x 768 at one time.
But it does support 2048 x 1536.

I guess it's just the way I am stating or interpreting the word "support".

That's just your notebook scaling the image for your television's specific resolution. Your television does not support that resolution.

That tv looks good, 1080p . Your desktop will probably look a little small at 1900x1080 so you'd probably want a lower resolution than that

Back
Top Bottom