Banned
Senseo coffeepod maker.

A electric razor.

Socks.

Underwear.

Oh yeah.... and we're not poor.

and I'm 16.

Your point being???

Know what i got? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everythign i got was for my daughter. So be glad you got something at all.

I dont care that i got nothing cause that is exactly what i wanted. But still. Christmas is about the spirit of giving and enjoying the family and celebrating the birth of Christ. It is not this commercial holiday where you do nothing but buy junk for people and get stuff. Remember there is a reason for Christmas. Other than the gifts.:p

Your point being???

Know what i got? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Everythign i got was for my daughter. So be glad you got something at all.

I dont care that i got nothing cause that is exactly what i wanted. But still. Christmas is about the spirit of giving and enjoying the family and celebrating the birth of Christ. It is not this commercial holiday where you do nothing but buy junk for people and get stuff. Remember there is a reason for Christmas. Other than the gifts.:p

Spell check and I was asking in comparison to most people that "got something".

^everyone always say they want facial hair so they dont shave for a few months and they got a little mustache and what not
charish that

idk im only 17 and a half and i had to shave twice a week to keep my job it sucks makes me get up about 20 minutes earlier then i normally would

^yea it just happened to me this year, i used to always wannt it and i hated when i had to shave about once every two weeks

now i hate having to shave so often lol

You got at least one good present.

Yeah, I would be disappointed at 16 with that. Heck, I'm 39 and would be disappointed with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom