is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do?

raghu1231

Beta member
Hi! I want to start developing my own website but I don't want to spend any time learning HTML codes or whatever, I just want to get into the good stuff, is there any platform on any operating system that allows me to do that? Or must I go through all the boring stuff?

The 'boring stuff' is what makes a web site work. Sure, you could grab a bloatware program from Microsoft or whatever and quick-gen a page or three, but who is going to visit it?

How will you learn what works and what doesn't? When will you discover the best way to build a page that loads fast? How are you going to 'borrow' cool things form other sites if you can't even tell what the cool code is?

Sorry, kid; nothing in this world comes easy. Your best bet is to learn the boring stuff first, so you can better appreciate the good stuff when you get to it.

you will have to learn that boring stuff... nothing happens doing nothing... so you have to study and learn first

yep you need to learn html and that kinda stuff to develop a good website if you use something like yolasite it doesn't look as good but its up to you

Back
Top Bottom