is there a way to hear mpeg movies on a stereo?

steve16

Solid State Member
Messages
16
Hi all
I have some mpeg movies that I'd like to hear on my stereo because I got shit speakers on my notebook. Is that possible? would there be a way to burn the mpeg onto a cd then hear it on a stereo? Obviously you cant see the movie, but it would be good to atleast hear it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
 

bluto

Banned
Messages
1,660
First

Let me ask you this.Is the laptop the only pc you have ?
:confused:
But there are many better sollutions to this,stick around.
But are you really serious to just listen ? Hard to beleive,i'll see if you drop by again,won't i.?
:rolleyes:
 

steve16

Solid State Member
Messages
16
Re: First

bluto said:
Let me ask you this.Is the laptop the only pc you have ?
:confused:
But there are many better sollutions to this,stick around.
No it's not, i got a desktop as well
 

airiox

Fully Optimized
Messages
2,692
Go to radio shack and buy a cable that takes the signal from you pc to your stereo.

Thats what I did until I got my 5.1's
 

steve16

Solid State Member
Messages
16
airiox said:
Go to radio shack and buy a cable that takes the signal from you pc to your stereo.

Thats what I did until I got my 5.1's
Ok thanks for that idea but isnt there another way of doing it by burning it onto a cd?
 

bluto

Banned
Messages
1,660
steve16 said:
Ok thanks for that idea but isnt there another way of doing it by burning it onto a cd?
There are 2 ways to record,audio or video,video of course includes audio.
So yes you can setup your sound recorder,start the movie and click record.
It's real easy.

:D
 

steve16

Solid State Member
Messages
16
bluto said:
There are 2 ways to record,audio or video,video of course includes audio.
So yes you can setup your sound recorder,start the movie and click record.
It's real easy.

:D
Ok well can you teach me how to use sound recorder because I have used it once before and it didnt work.
 

bluto

Banned
Messages
1,660
steve16 said:
Ok well can you teach me how to use sound recorder because I have used it once before and it didnt work.
I'll do my best,but please explain why you want to "listen" to a movie ?
Wouldn't you rather want to watch it with better sound ?
Send me an email or PM.It's not that easy but possible.
:D
 

steve16

Solid State Member
Messages
16
bluto said:
I'll do my best,but please explain why you want to "listen" to a movie ?
Wouldn't you rather want to watch it with better sound ?
Send me an email or PM.It's not that easy but possible.
:D
Because I recorded my car reving and i prefer to hear it on a good stereo rather then see it.
 

bluto

Banned
Messages
1,660
steve16 said:
Because I recorded my car reving and i prefer to hear it on a good stereo rather then see it.
Well that end that jerk
You can't record a car reving in video ideot.
Get serious with your posts.
:eek:
 
Top