Is there a Site Where I can Download Blu-Ray Movies Legally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunraidan

Baseband Member
With my future HDTV I want a movie player to go along with it. But at $250 Blu-Ray players are a bit out of my league. So I was wondering if there was a site where I can download HDMovies with all of the extra content legally.

EDIT - It's from my high end computer.

How are you going to play the movies on the hdtv. do you have a connection through your computer or are you using something else?

edit:
Regarding Poizen's post, Sony is really cutting alot of the movies from this feature to hamstring Microsoft. A really crappy deal as this would have been a great service. There are still some movies you can watch but pretty much count and columbia pictures povie out

How are you going to play the movies on the hdtv. do you have a connection through your computer or are you using something else?

edit:
Regarding Poizen's post, Sony is really cutting alot of the movies from this feature to hamstring Microsoft. A really crappy deal as this would have been a great service. There are still some movies you can watch but pretty much count and columbia pictures povie out

sony hasn othing to do with it tho its not blue ray its just video streaming microsoft has a contract with disney, warner brothers and universal. so alot of them ovies are reelased on net flix. net flix has nothing to do with sony or blue ray the only way the yrelate is they are both 1080p.

sony hasn othing to do with it tho its not blue ray its just video streaming microsoft has a contract with disney, warner brothers and universal. so alot of them ovies are reelased on net flix. net flix has nothing to do with sony or blue ray the only way the yrelate is they are both 1080p.

Xbox 360 Netflix Streaming Drops Sony's Columbia Pictures - Gizmodo Australia

Short Snipit of the article:

In what's a slightly suspicious coincidence, but Sony's suddenly pulled a bunch of its movies from the Xbox's Netflix Watch Instantly streaming service just a few hours before Microsoft's New Xbox Experience goes live. Previously available titles like Superbad and Bad Boys, which are owned by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment subsidiary Columbia Pictures, have been made unavailable for Xbox users. Netflix VP Steve Swasey says there's no foul play involved, and that the NXE Instant Queue had just run into a licensing issue with Columbia Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom