is there a difference?

Gamingfreak

Fully Optimized
im windering if theres a big difference for 1t and 2t command rate settings because i got some new ram today (the ram in my sig) and it wont stay stable at all unless i put it to 2t, i read a little bit about it and some people say it makes a difference and some people say it doesnt, so does it or doesnt it? and what exactly does it do?

ive still got it, havent decided what to do with it yet, i think i might sell it, according to cpuz i have it in dual channel so that cant be what 1t and 2t means

Nope, that's not. 1T is better. Right now I just changed mine from 2T to 1T. I don't know exactly what it is, but I'm pretty sure it makes a pretty big difference! Try boosting up the voltage a bit; we have almost the same RAM, my OCZ covers voltages up to 2.8, so what do you have it at now? Mine's at 2.75, and it seems to be doing fine.

i have it at 2.9v at 536mhz, big difference bewtween our ram is that yours is ddr400 and mine is ddr500 so i need looser timings, ive read about the "command rate" (i think its called that) and some people say it makes barely if any difference to put it at 2t but im curious as to what it is and what it does

anyone? i know there is a difference but how is the difference performance wise because im feeling kinda cheated since my ram wont let me set it to 1t

come on people! this is really startin to piss me off! i just bought this super nice ram and the damn stuff wont run at 1t!

ok i just read a reveiw on this ram and i should be able to get 530mhz 3-4-3-8 1t!!! wth is goin on????

Back
Top Bottom