Is There A Dedicated Word Processor?

What about a netbook, with no internet turned on (disable the wireless card or remove the wireless driver so you wouldn't be tempted to turn it back on) and then go somewhere where there isn't internet anyway.

I have friends and family with ADHD, and while you folks are genuine in your recommendations, having the mere TEMPTATION will be enough to disqualify any kind of laptop, netbook or other connected device. FYI. ;)

I have friends and family with ADHD, and while you folks are genuine in your recommendations, having the mere TEMPTATION will be enough to disqualify any kind of laptop, netbook or other connected device. FYI. ;)

My recommendation stands. It looks similar to one Dngrswife owned when we met, some fifteen years ago. The screen is small, but the point was to read the text entered and verify spelling, punctuation, et al, before actually printing, so really it is a smarter-than-average typewriter.

A netbook also is still a viable option. Go somewhere where there is no internet access.

Don't take this personally or think of me as insensitive. I work in a public school so I know how it can be but me personally if I have ADHD/ADD/whatever else and it's that bad, I'm going to see a doctor to see if I can control it. Secondly, if I'm going to be a "writer" and I can't sit down and "write" then I think I'd find a new job.

Back
Top Bottom