Is there a cheat for america's army

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
the training stuff is so screwed

i.e. i finish the obstacle course and it says "oh no, u ran out of time!"

fcking bs! i finished the god damned obstacle course 4 times, at least 10 seconds before time was up, and wasted half an hour sitting there trying to beat it so i can actually PLAY AA

edit: not to mention the hundreds of other training i need to do..

.....i dont think so, but i agree with you.

the last training mission is total bs. you have to crawl through bushes for like 30 minutes, ridiculous.

I just googled the medic and special forces training questions, i got them if yuh need em.

nah, thx though, i found the walk-throughs already; it's just that the trainining mission crap are annoying;i bet AA would have a lot more players if it wasnt for it

Dont bother with the game, it's way too buggy and not alot of support from the devs. Wait for bf2...

diabloII said:
nah, thx though, i found the walk-throughs already; it's just that the trainining mission crap are annoying;i bet AA would have a lot more players if it wasnt for it

its got about 6 million registered users, 2 million of which play.

Anyway, that aside, if u want, ill do the training missions for you, save that of medic and SF. they take too long

I have a problem with that game. Whenever I connect to a server and it loads the game, my system just hangs. I think it has something to do with their anti cheat proggy. It tells me its updating it, and then freeeeeeeze. Odd, because singleplayer games are fine.

thanks for the offer dhw, but i just wanted to see how AA was, i wasn't really gonna play it

thanks again, though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom