Is that possible to buit in a webcam in SONY TZ 160 N ?

iNick

Beta member
I bought a Sony notebook last year and the only one think that i hate about this notebook that the computer does't have a webcam.
Had no time to return it becouse i bought it online(it takes time to send it back and buy another one and i had to leave out of the country) and i need webcamera alot so i'm thinking to buy a front LCD panel with webcam hole and webcamera(separately) somewhere online from different TZ model that does have a camera and built in ...

THE QUESTION is ........ Is that possible ?Is there jack that i can plug webcam ? If think logically motherbord is the same in all TZ models so it can be possible =)))

If someone already had that idea and tried with some different notebook, let me know ... THX
P.S sorry for my English but i think you got my point =) Have a good one !!!

Yeah, there probably is a place to plug in the webcam.

What would be the problem with buying a usb webcam for a laptop?

Many laptops use standard USB for the internal webcams. There will most likely be a header somewhere on the motherboard, but if there isn't, you could always disable one of the external ports and use it. As far as installation, just pop the lid open, find a good spot for it, drill a hole, and hot glue the webcam in. It really couldn't be simpler.

Back
Top Bottom