is my sig legal size

Status
Not open for further replies.
photoshop is great 0.o

i think im gonna change the font on my sig >_>' im starting to hate it

what was wring with it?
i made it the proper size i thought?
could it have been that in illustrator 10 the dotted lines are the correct boundries while the solid is too big?
i really dont know dmo think you czn actually tell me what needs to be changed rather than deleting it

damn people are always telling me my sig is too big and then a mod deletes it

why dont the people with really big sigs never get hit

so tel me is it too big
and smods if it is dont just delete it, tell me and i will fix it

Images: No more then 2 images...totaling 468x120 and they must be kept small.

Yeah your ok by 4 pixels :)

Wonder why they don't just automatically check the sig size when u try to upload one.. Would save a lot of trouble for the mods..

If the images were uploaded to the site, than they could as there is a option for it in the administrator panel, but the images are not uploaded from another site.

Anyway, DMO is the "Sig santa" but I haven't recieved any signitures for presents, or lumps of coal.

Check out this thread for more information about sigs.

aspire.comptech said:
why dont the people with really big sigs never get hit
They do! If you see one that is offensive or really big and never hit, PM me. I'll take care of it.

aspire.comptech said:
so tel me is it too big
and smods if it is dont just delete it, tell me and i will fix it
We have tried notifying people when there sig doesn't comply with the rules and it became a logistics nightmare. It just doesn't work trying to PM or email. However, it does work to just remove it and that's what will continue to happen.

If you really don't understand the rules, nor the explanation given in the thread above, it's best to ask before making it your sig. If not, you take the risk of losing it.

Dave :D

P.S. Most programs used for making graphics have the function to tell what size the graphic is. There are also small programs like PixelRuler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom