Is it quiet here, or is it just me?

I have been busy designing a new aquarium setup= Learning a new software to make pics of the design so I don't have to draw stuff out anymore But that takes time . - so not playing anything or online much.

It will be 150 gallons in the living room, with the filters,sump,etc. in the basement. Designing how to get plumbing thru the floors and plumbing from the laundry room to the area of the basement where the sump/filters will be, new electrical outlets with GFI in the basement and living room , etc.

It will be the summer holidays soon enough. And then you have all the TF members who are too pov arsed to go anywhere posting shortly.

It's true, I'm not actually very australian T_T when I went to england kmote was very disappointed with my accent. Though tbh expecting aussies to sound "super aussie" is like expecting everyone in america to talk with a massive southern drawl. Most of us sound pretty normal, just say things like "data" differently i.e. "darta" instead of "datea"

It's true, I'm not actually very australian T_T when I went to england kmote was very disappointed with my accent. Though tbh expecting aussies to sound "super aussie" is like expecting everyone in america to talk with a massive southern drawl. Most of us sound pretty normal, just say things like "data" differently i.e. "darta" instead of "datea"

Can confirm - guy where I work is originally from Aus, and he says this lol.

Yay! I'm a stereotype!

Back
Top Bottom