Is it possible to combine a PS2,XBOX,and a Gamecube in a gaming computer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher666

Solid State Member
Well Im getting annoyed by switching to all consoles just want it all in one.I learning on building computers,but want a good gaming computer.Problem is I don't know nothing about game consoles hardware and it will be hard to have both gaming consoles and PC to read each other.

be more clear..

you could probably fit all that in one computer case..

just switch find one with the best games to your taste..

Huh, what? You want to combine the consoles into one giant super console? Do you have a degree in elecrical engineering and computer science?

Well,I want a computer to go along with it like I can go from playing PC games to next thing is playing GTA 3 for example,a normal PC works but with the combo with a PS2,XBOX and a Gamecube built in.

Somebody did it (Yoshi?). I remember seeing it somewhere. But keep in mind, he was an expert modder, not just some random.

I think he wants a PC, XBOX, PS2 and Gamecube in one tower. With the drives to come out like a regular cd rom drive. All this on one monitor. That is my interpretation.... 666, thats a bit cryptic still, explain in depth.

I dont have no degree's whats so ever,I havent even built my first computer yet.But Im planning too,since I have this computer job.I know it sounds crazy,but Im lazy as hell.I just want basicly yes a giant super console.

ok,wasent prapared for the fast replies.Ok,the computer I want to build is having like JD said all the consoles in one monitor.Basicly all in one tower,plus all the best stuff for PC gaming out there in the same tower with the same other consoles.Then I would have Plug ins for the controllers to play,plus Internet to play with other PS2 or XBOX players.Like Play Halo2 on the computer against players playing with XboX live.I think I have to make a whole different program for this idea though.

I under stand what your asking to a degree. Its not possible to control consoles through a computer, while performing normal computer funcations. Such as click a icon and play xbox, then minimize it, and start up internet explorer. Because thats utilizing completely different hardware togather. You can throw everything in a case, then play each one independently. But as you say a super console, all of them combined togather. Thats just not possible, since all that hardware is not compatible.

You can however connect consoles to a computer. Then have those image's displayed on your monitor. When you connect a console to your computer, your running everything from the console. I know their is software that enables you to play PS1 games, on your computer. So your using 100% computer hardware. The software reads the game, and your computer plays it. But people take this the wrong way. Graphics pretty much do not increase. My friend had that program, he was playing all of his PS1 games on his computer. No graphical increase, so a good system you simply would not benefit from.

Is their a software for gamecub, PS2, and Xbox. No clue. It would probably be pretty technical though. Im sure its not IMPOSSIBLE. But even for computer geeks, it is. That would take a large amount of programing.

Well not combine hardrives together because that will be almost not possible like you said.Plus I don't have hardly any experience yet. because they have different hardware.But this is what I was thinking of what you said

"Such as click a icon and play xbox, then minimize it, and start up internet explorer"

"You can however connect consoles to a computer. Then have those image's displayed on your monitor. When you connect a console to your computer, your running everything from the console"

Put it in more easyer terms like take the PS2 Hardware and program and run it on Windows XP.The computer will have a program that has a Icon that has the three gaming consoles PS2,XBOX and Gamecube.Since the PS2 and XBOX run off Cd/DVD drives that will be either two CD/DVD drives or just one that runs off PS2 and XBOX if possible.For the gamecube it will have its very own cd-drive that it came with.Anyways,you put in your game let's say PS2 GTA in the CD/DVD drive.Click the program with the Three load gaming console programs,click PS2 and it will start up,plug in your controller and start playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom