is it just me?

yea more like a 100's of millions maybe even getting close to 1 billion. but myspace always seems 2 have problems

LMAO, barely a billion poeple are online. It may be in the 50 millions if that.

It'l just be the servers, they may want to consider an upgrade! It gets 500,000 new members a week..

I was one last week, I signed up so I wouldn't get their gay invites, then I made a post on how gay myspace is, then I forgot my password and username so i'd never have to hear about it again.

i haven't had a problem...i dont even care about it

I have never had an issue of logging in myspace. Never again my only issue with myspace is how gay I think it is. But heh o well.

Sorry I just love ranting about myspace, besides dell, microsofthaters, and morons its my fav topic. O yea and plotical shyt.

Jordan Pardy said:
I'd say much more than a million..

Notice how I put in a plural form with the 's' after 'million'? Yeah, that means more than a million.

myspace does not suck, i love that site.. ive rediscovered a few really good old friends who id lost contact with on there, one of which i hadnt seen for over 2 years.. saw her profile, and sent her a message, its a brill website.. just wish id thought of the idea.. lol

Back
Top Bottom