is House M.D. the best show ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john3

Banned
i'd like to think so.

house is possibly the best T.V. show EVER, and if they made a movie out of it, then it would be the best movie ever. you guys can go ahead and give ur opinions on House, the characters or w/e, and list your favourite quote(s)

House:....and he has a bullet in his head
Cameron: He was shot?
House: no, somebody threw at him

and my other all time fave is...

Mandy: The top of my headÂ’s killing me. *touches/points to her head*
House: Hmmm. We spent a week doing "top of head" in Anatomy. I know just where it is.

I think it is ok. Usually the episodes are similar in that every time there is somebody with some problem and the patient is lying/not telling everything. They tell the truth and they fix the problem.

agreed ^ , its a really good show, but it seems every week its the same thing. The patient is hiding something from them, house figures it out, heals patient, end of episode. Just getting a little to repetive IMO.

actually on Imdb, mostly it goes American idol, then american idol elimination, then House. then csi.

One of the few shows I watch that I get a genuine laugh from, I love the misserable attidude and the extreme sarcasm from house. One episode I did a spit take on, was when house was in the examination room with a man that appeared to be experiencing his wifes pregnancy, the man divulges his symtoms and exclaims he does not understand whats wrong with him, House inquires if his wife is pregnant, surprised the man asks how he knew, then house maliciosly replies" because I'm doing her".

Caught me right off guard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom