Is getting an Xbox worthwhile??

Status
Not open for further replies.

John81

Baseband Member
I was thinking of getting an X-box for my birthday and was wandering if they are any good. I mostly play Rpg's so is morrowind and baldurs Gat: Dark alliance any good???

If you are an RPG fan I would stick witha PS2, the rpg's for X-Box are pretty lame, and few and far between.

yeah but i was also going to get the DVD kit which is supposed to be superior to the in-built PS2 DVD, since i watch alot of movies quality is important. Also after RPG's, FPS is best and X-box has great FPS.......damn this is a hard decision.......

go with ps2 -- think about it, if you get an x-box what do you have to look foreward too Halo??

Ecniv said:
If you are an RPG fan I would stick witha PS2, the rpg's for X-Box are pretty lame, and few and far between.
I have to agree with that. I have an xBox. We played Bauldar's Gate and it was okay, but not great. Finished the game on the hard setting in 20 hours. :)

I've seen DVD's played on both PS2 and xBox and I don't notice any appreciable difference in the viewing.

However, I do like the xBox, and contrary to what seems to be a popular complaint, IMO Halo is a great game!

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom