Is DDR memory really out of date?

hmmmm yea i would love to have good ddr3 ram but it way too much money
as for that CPU its great but the one Muz suggested runs cooler and OCs much better

you can do this upgrade or just spend 1k on a whole new comp which i did (first build and its WORKING) with that 1k i say once i upgrade the video card which is a 7900GT right now it will be running like a lil kitty cat :p and it will last a LONG time (about 2 years cuz the New AMD CPUs are supposed to b backward compatible without the 4000 MTs and such)

But im thinking to have more than one comp in this house soo next one is when the Phenom are cheap

Well if you wanna Overclock just get the one i shown you the 4000+ and overclock it , i reckon with a half decen motherboard it will go up to at least 2.6-2.8ghz no problems but if you are gonna run them at stock with no overclocking get the 4200+

As for memory i dunno about DDR3 its obviously faster but motherboards for it right now are realy dear and the current DDR2 is fast enough for me
I think in 6months it will be cheaper but i would wait at least 12months and it will be uber cheap , just as cheap as DDR2 is now hopefully

I think if you have the money to upgrade right now get what you can afford now rather than waiting for something newer and better to come out , cos say n 6months DDR4 might be coming out and then you will wanna wait for that , so my stand is get what you can afford when you have the money .

Back
Top Bottom