Ironmaiden6669 >> Reiyoku

Lol he's stronger. Although still no match for me in a fight, thank you Tae Kwon Do.

Tae Kwon Do..

Ha, my Instructor hates that still.

Well, my old Sensei. I did shudokan, he he was always complaining about our members who did that before shudokan because he felt it wasn't as "wholesome" as our style.

I do admit though, you could just get a black belt in their for time in the system, not talent.

Took me 6 years to get my black belt in my style. in your style it could take as little as 2. They basically give them away.

not bashing you or your style. But that kinda is how it is.. at least thats how it is at the schools over here.

Tae Kwon Do..

Ha, my Instructor hates that still.

Well, my old Sensei. I did shudokan, he he was always complaining about our members who did that before shudokan because he felt it wasn't as "wholesome" as our style.

I do admit though, you could just get a black belt in their for time in the system, not talent.

Took me 6 years to get my black belt in my style. in your style it could take as little as 2. They basically give them away.

not bashing you or your style. But that kinda is how it is.. at least thats how it is at the schools over here.
Taekwando; "The way of the foot and the fist"

Google; A noun used as a verb to express searching the interwebs through a web page.

I'll admit some schools do give black belts for time. One of my friends was in it for two years and got his. My school, however, goes by skill and skill alone. It took me four years to get Jo-bon-do black (intro to black, no degree_ and another 3/4 year to get my first degree.

Worth every minute though. It's gotten me out of some tricky situations.

I'll admit some schools do give black belts for time. One of my friends was in it for two years and got his. My school, however, goes by skill and skill alone. It took me four years to get Jo-bon-do black (intro to black, no degree_ and another 3/4 year to get my first degree.

Worth every minute though. It's gotten me out of some tricky situations.
You ought to have a talk with Arrizx, he's way way up in the ranks of hand to hand sports & got his black belt some time back.

Back
Top Bottom