Iron Man Trailers....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking forward to this one.

The other thing that I am looking forward to is Samuel L. Jackson will be playing Nick Fury, Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D. in this movie.

YES! I always like the Ulimate Version of Nick Fury.

People that read any of the Ultimate Marvel books will not exactly what I am going on about.

It comes out today. I got tickets to see the next session in about 1 hour's time. I can not wait.

It comes out today. I got tickets to see in about a little over 1 hour's time.

Can not wait.

I hope they have some Dark Knight and Hulk 2 previews. (don't care much for Punisher WarZone, but if it's there is there)

I also can not wait to see Samuel L. Jackson play Nick Fury.

LOL!!! Excited, Harper?

Be sure to give us the thumbs up/thumbs down review.

I'm 37 years old and collected Iron Man comic books as a kid since I was about 12. I've got boxes of hundreds of issues stored away.

I read other comics as a kid but none were more interesting to me than Iron Man.

From what I've heard and read, the movie is getting very good reviews. For a comic book movie, some are saying its better than the Spiderman movies. I look forward to this movie more than any other I can think of in years. I hope it lives up to my expectations.

John Favreau, who directs it is a huge fan of Iron Man so I think he'll do it right.

I also heard that Robert Downey Jr. will play a small role as Tony Stark in the new Hulk movie.

Oh, and I also pre-ordered the Iron Man game for PC. I don't care if it sucks or not I'm getting it. :)

LOL!!! Excited, Harper?

Be sure to give us the thumbs up/thumbs down review.

Oh yeah. Considering that the development of this movie has been going on for nearly as long as first Spider-Man film, yes. Well, maybe not that long, however it was alway a movie that marvel was commenting that they were going to start production, however some thing else came up.

Anyways....

IRON MAN kicks ***!!!!

Robert Downey Jr. plays the part of Tony Stark really well. They even remember to included that fact that he's an alco.

There is a lot of funny moments in the film. Especially when Tony is trying to develop the Mark 2 suit.

Terrence Howard did an okay job on playing Rhodes. I was exspecting the character play more of the tough guy. Then again, I guess it because I am used to reading a lot of the later stuff where Rhodes has fully developed War Machine. There his a hint that War Machine might pop up in the next film. Tony flies out in the mark 3 suit. Rhodes looks at the mark 2 suit and makes the comment of "Next time." So hopefully we see War Machine in the next movie.

Jeff Bridges plays a good villain in Iron man.

Plot was a a little predictable. However it as all fun and extremely entertaining.

BTW, if you are going watch this film, sit through the entire end credits. There is a easter egg at the end.....

One thing that I was disapointed on was this. The nick name "Shellhead" was not mentioned at all.

I also heard that Robert Downey Jr. will play a small role as Tony Stark in the new Hulk movie.

What marvel is planning on doing is trying to link up all these films for an Avengers movie. So Marvel is exstablishing to cinema goers that Tony Stark and Bruce Banner live in the same universe. Because so far, all the Marvel Movies have been really really in their own little world.
[SPOILER]
Like having Nick Fury show up right at the end mentioning that he would like to start the Avengers Project is just the beginning.
[/SPOILER]
It would not surprise me that Tony Stark / Iron Man will be doing a simulare cameo just so there link the 2 movies (and other future Marvel movies) for an upcoming Avengers film.
I don't think that they are going to link up Punisher WarZone with Avengers, however it would not surprise me if they do that with Wolverine (2009), Thor (2009), Nick Fury (2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom