iPod TV Connection

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
my dads new toshiba gigabeat s30 came with a yellow/red/white rca cable, which is the same thing my ipod uses, but i plug it in, set NTSC, tv on, play a video and the tv shows some weird stuff. the audio is okay, but its not really showing anything. its like when u set a VHS tape tracking all the way low. i can barely make out what i'm viewing.
what is wrong?

Try switching the plugs around. Sometimes they're weird and messed up. i.e. switch yellow and white. Try every combination, if that doesn't work, get a better cable.

i've tried everything. was about to get a new cable but my dad was like 'oh u dont have something set right'.

drumthrasher said:
my dads new toshiba gigabeat s30 came with a yellow/red/white rca cable, which is the same thing my ipod uses, but i plug it in, set NTSC, tv on, play a video and the tv shows some weird stuff. the audio is okay, but its not really showing anything. its like when u set a VHS tape tracking all the way low. i can barely make out what i'm viewing.
what is wrong?
It's because when you convert your videos to put on your ipod it converts them to 320x380 and that looks like nothing on a screen that is 15 inchs or bigger.

Back
Top Bottom