iPod Touch - Video Question

So I want to start getting some anime and TV series on my ipod. I've read somewhere that the only playback formats for the ipod is .mp4 and .mov. Most of my videos are .rmvb or .rm (I'm not sure if it's the same thing). I assume I'll have to convert them. My other question is, do I also have to convert the resolution?

So I want to start getting some anime and TV series on my ipod. I've read somewhere that the only playback formats for the ipod is .mp4 and .mov. Most of my videos are .rmvb or .rm (I'm not sure if it's the same thing). I assume I'll have to convert them. My other question is, do I also have to convert the resolution?

yes. videora video converter does it for free. theres also VIO video converter which is also free

Since you're experienced with video editing and such I'd like to ask you something else too. The anime episodes are around 50MB in size. Do you know how long this will take to convert?

they're like 30 minutes each righs? shouldn't take more than 10-15 each i'm guessing. really depends on the CPU

about that...

I still have to back it up from another computer I had it saved on...

great.

also, if i remember correctly, videora has a batch convert so you can set a queue so that you dont have to manually select a new file everytime the other one finishes.

Back
Top Bottom