iPod Touch Jailbreak

since when on earth do you need cc?

you don;t need jack to sign up, just press next on the cc, atleast i never did anyway

do you have a touch or other recent ipod? I think things may have changed for the touch

I own a brand new Ipod touch, brand new latest firmware, I think, well, I bought the new one in december with 2nd generation

Either way, you don't need a card to sign up, that's not the how they work, well atleast I know I didn't enter mine and I was fine, it's got nothing to do with what you have anyway, your only signing up, your not purchasing things for the touch.

Theirs lots of free applications also, bottom right hand corner in the Itunes.

If your thinking of getting one, I'd get one, what with the functions and all, I mean wow, wireless web on it and that's so good when you need the latest football results or even if you need stock market results it's fast for that, just press the stock button on your application and your off and away looking at all the latest stock.

I mean, it's so easy to use, slick, very loud, great speed performance, I gotta give this one to apple, they created one hell of a product this time.

Ok I got an account without a cc thx for the help

Got some cool free apps too:)

Back
Top Bottom