iPod help

biferi

Daemon Poster
Does any of the iPods out there let you upgrade the memory??????

And do any of them come with more the 16 GB

ipods? depends which one your talkin. ipod shuffle, ipod nano, ipod classic, ipod touch. or do you mean an iphone? the classic goes up to 120GB. the touch i believe is up to 64gb. iphones are up to 32GB. im not sure on the nano or shuffle.

and no you can not upgrade the memory, shoot you cant even replace the battery lol

what is the iPod that has 120 GB on it and were do they sell it I just get small ones come up and what name

You can upgrade the hard drive in the iPod classic to up to 240GB IIRC.

If you plan to do that, I would personally get a 5th generation 30GB for <$100 on eBay, then pop in the 240GB 1.8" drive.

You can upgrade the hard drive in the iPod classic to up to 240GB IIRC.

If you plan to do that, I would personally get a 5th generation 30GB for <$100 on eBay, then pop in the 240GB 1.8" drive.

Yup. I have the 5.5gen Ipod Video (the only difference between 5.5 and 5 is brighter backlight) and I already have a better battery in it that lasts days, and you can put massive harddrives in them like Footy said.

Ok I did not think any iPods you could take out the Hard Drives and put in a Higher Capacity???

And I did not know they take Hard Drives I thought they take Built in SD Memory

Ok I did not think any iPods you could take out the Hard Drives and put in a Higher Capacity???

And I did not know they take Hard Drives I thought they take Built in SD Memory

Depends. The nano's and Touch's use flash memory, the video and classic's use HDD's.

Ipod classics (Which I believe also is called Video) have the hard drives in there. Those are the only upgradeable devices. All Nano, touch and shuffles are not upgradable, since their built-in memory is soldered on the board.

Back
Top Bottom