Iphone how I despise thee

hemp

Daemon Poster
I am updating my iPhone 3g and every time since the first time over a year ago my phone crashes in the middle of updating it erasing all the data then I have to reload everything from a backup and redo it all then it works.

I have had several different iPhones since I seem to "accidentally" break mine constantly.

Anyone else have similar problems or anything with their phones?

Mine is problem-free as long as I restart it every day. I've noticed that leaving it on for extended periods leads to my iPhone not wanting to communicate to the network, meaning missed calls and texts. It was like this with my old flip phone and Verizon too.

Mine is problem-free as long as I restart it every day. I've noticed that leaving it on for extended periods leads to my iPhone not wanting to communicate to the network, meaning missed calls and texts. It was like this with my old flip phone and Verizon too.

Same here, I have recently begun to restart it every night and morning to ensure that I won't miss anything haha

I've started restarting just about daily. It's beginning to act really weird. My iPhone tells me I have something plugged in and it goes the to Airplane mode choice screen randomly or whenever I turn my screen on. I can't seem to send or receive media messages either.

I've started restarting just about daily. It's beginning to act really weird. My iPhone tells me I have something plugged in and it goes the to Airplane mode choice screen randomly or whenever I turn my screen on. I can't seem to send or receive media messages either.

weird

i know the iphone kings just ask me any questions you have ill answer them then tell you where to go to ask more questions <dont know if advertising is allowed but i do know great site for troubles so i can help with any questions

Back
Top Bottom