iPhone alarm issues

johnnybee23

Beta member
Sorry if this is not the appropriate place for my question, but it's the closest thing I could find. I was just wondering if anyone is aware of some sort of way to either
a) make my iPhone speakers a hell of a lot louder
b) somehow sync my iPhone with an alarm clock so that when it rings the alarm goes off loudly.

I'm a deep sleeper and I don't wake up easily to my phone. I'm on contract as a snowplow driver for a privately owned landscape company here in Ontario, and I need to be able to wake up when called. Setting my overly loud alarm clock for every half hour through the night to wake up and check for calls is not the ideal situation for me.

Please let me know if there's any way I can fix this, thanks.

John

Search for "iPhone Horn"

There are hundreds of similar solutions that are cheap and do not require additional gadgets.

Also make sure that your ringer volume and sound volume aren't at two different levels. This can be adjusted in the settings.

This might be a solution for you

The iP11 is a bare-bones iPod dock and alarm clock with a refined feature set. Wake or sleep to your favorite iPhone/iPod tunes with great fidelity in a small package, instantly sync the time to your iPhone/iPod, plug in an external device such as an MP3 player, and get up and go with a fully charged iPod.

Just buy a iphone dock with decent speakers to amplify the alarm when it goes off. Or plug it in some desktop speakers or pair it with a portable bluetooth speaker.

Back
Top Bottom