Iphone 3G!!!

Nope, I got Vista in early January 2007 from MSDN before it went on the shelves.

Seriously, I've been using Vista pretty near exclusively for 18 months and not had one single problem with it, I don't know what people are moaning about.

In my experience the majority of people who moan about it are the ones who have either never used it or have seen it on their friends computer or just read about it.

The iPhone can do MUCH more than any other phone out there.

I don't want to argue about this at the moment, gonna go to bed.

I own one.. and will be upgrading to the 3G, but i still disagree with this, yes, it is a brilliant phone... but no video capture??

You can make your own apps, its extremely customizable, its the best looking phone I've ever seen and it's easy to use. More available upon request.

4hrs in line to get a phone, wow! Just think of all the better things you could have done with your time and just waited a week and walk in and get one.

4hrs in line to get a phone, wow! Just think of all the better things you could have done with your time and just waited a week and walk in and get one.

I don't regret it for a second. I gat 2 of them, one for me 16G black, and one for my father 8G black. On Thursday it was his Bday and I told him I will have something really nice for him, but he would need to wait till Saturday. He drove me to the city and just chilled there wile I was in line. Afterwards me and him went to get something to eat..etc overall it was a good day :)

There are lots and lots of nice cool free aps in the iTunes store; I downloaded like 7 over the weekend. Can't wait for them to Jailbreak it!

Back
Top Bottom