iOS 8

Guess i won't be upgrading. I don't have that much space to spare. What a joke. I I have a 16GB iPhone 5... that's plenty of space for me but not enough for the new os i guess.

I was just going to upgrade my 4S but I'll be buggered if I can remember the password LOL Gotta call apple I guess. Will see it Friday either way when I get my Iphone 6 in.
Bad idea mate, If you've seen i think it was AppleTechSpot's video about iOS 8 on the iPhone 4S and iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone 4S also. iOS8 is very laggy and very buggy on the 4S. Its fine on the iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 wont even last for iOS 9, It MAY support iOS 10 (double digits, yay xD) but i highly doubt that. iOS 8 on my iPad 4 is kind of laggy too. If your looking for an iOS 8 Tablet, Do not get the iPad 2 to iPad 4. (2,3,4) because its laggy. it will be really laggy on the ipad 3 and even more laggier on the iPad2. Be careful what you'd do. Trade in your iPhone 4S to get a discount on the iPhone 6/6 Plus even tho they are crap. Have'nt you seen Unbox Therapy's Theory about the iPhone new bend feature (thats actually a fault) because of the aluminum outing. Get the iPhone 5S, wait for the iPhone 7 / 6S or whatever when apple fixes this crap.
:):eek::cool::p

Bad idea mate, If you've seen i think it was AppleTechSpot's video about iOS 8 on the iPhone 4S and iOS 7.1.2 on iPhone 4S also. iOS8 is very laggy and very buggy on the 4S. Its fine on the iPhone 5 but the iPhone 5 wont even last for iOS 9, It MAY support iOS 10 (double digits, yay xD) but i highly doubt that. iOS 8 on my iPad 4 is kind of laggy too. If your looking for an iOS 8 Tablet, Do not get the iPad 2 to iPad 4. (2,3,4) because its laggy. it will be really laggy on the ipad 3 and even more laggier on the iPad2. Be careful what you'd do. Trade in your iPhone 4S to get a discount on the iPhone 6/6 Plus even tho they are crap. Have'nt you seen Unbox Therapy's Theory about the iPhone new bend feature (thats actually a fault) because of the aluminum outing. Get the iPhone 5S, wait for the iPhone 7 / 6S or whatever when apple fixes this crap.
:):eek::cool::p
We had a thread on #bendgate. It was literally 9 phones that actually bent due to natural occurrences. The rest was people applying over 70lbs of force to bend the phone.

Also, 7.1.2 works fine on a 4s. 7.1.2 is laggy as hell on the 4 though.

Not really as it's pretty common. Says 20GB required for OS only even on the system requirements of 64bit Windows 7 and 8.

Back
Top Bottom