Intership!

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
YAY I called my local PC shop, and I was talking to the guy and um I told him my exp 3 builds (stressful) a few upgrades here and there. Told him i'd like to work for free, so I could learn and stuff like that. Well he said yes so on monday I go in at 10.

So basicly u just work without getting payed?
That's even worse than what the chinese people do, atleast they get a few dollars for every day they are at work. :p

meh, i do alot of work with no wage... at least that way, he is learning the skills without having to pay for the equipment himself...

mark thorpe said:
meh, i do alot of work with no wage... at least that way, he is learning the skills without having to pay for the equipment himself...
Yeah, he is learning the skills.

David Lindon said:
Congrats, thats a great idea to get experience. Will look great on your CV!~
I don't know what CV means... whether it = resume or not, but whatever, anyway, yeah, volunteering is always good when applying for other jobs...

Extactly this guy deals with a lot of computers, and he owns several stores throughout Germany the exp that I gain from working for him will be well worth it. And if he wants to pay me i'm not going reject it and its not like hes going have me slaving all day long over a hot stove doing somthing whichI hate.

To build a really cheap computer is 400 bucks. To build a decent 1,200 i'll be builidng both and working with both and guess what. I don't pay a dime. Well besides transportion costs but he works near my gym so i'd be there anyways.

Nik00117 said:
YAY I called my local PC shop, and I was talking to the guy and um I told him my exp 3 builds (stressful) a few upgrades here and there. Told him i'd like to work for free, so I could learn and stuff like that. Well he said yes so on monday I go in at 10.

Working for no money? Screw that.

I'd come in demanding 10+ / Hour, which is a nice bit above minimium here.

Congrates',

Yeah i would so do that, plus to me knowledge is power...
Skills and learning is alot in life. It gets you everywhere. The more you know.. The better and easyer life is. / my opionon and to me personally..

mark thorpe said:

Thats right. And thats going to get you really far in life!

p.s Hi Mark! =P

David Lindon said:
Congrats, thats a great idea to get experience. Will look great on your CV!~

Exagtly'!
Experience is alot....

Nik00117 said:
Extactly this guy deals with a lot of computers, and he owns several stores throughout Germany the exp that I gain from working for him will be well worth it. And if he wants to pay me i'm not going reject it and its not like hes going have me slaving all day long over a hot stove doing somthing whichI hate.

Thats right, it could always be a worst job and something you cant stand and does'nt intrest you at all.. doing for no pay.
You have alot to gain =)
Good for you.

Hiya GG!! how are ya? long time no see.. hope your doing well :)

yeaps, knowledge is power... and by doing this kind of job, even without pay, in the long term will leave you with alot more money. ill bet the people with the selfish 'i want pay for everything i do' attitudes, will not get as far as the people who are willing to do a bit of work without, or with little pay. and by doing this, free of charge to the employer, he will gain the knowledge, and refrences he needs to get a long way in his career...

Back
Top Bottom