Internet Speed vs. RAM

Well, all results help me, and according to both forums, the internet is much more popular than the RAM. I was thinking I could get the RAM to enhance the internet speed of anywhere I go with my laptop, but I'd much rather have that internet at home.

Either way, my dad wants me to get a job, so...

PS, would my internet go any faster? I was thinking this because my mom has 256 and it's much slower than my laptop on the router.

I have them here at the same time, and my mom's whole computer is slow. And when it comes to loading and videos, it's actually slower in that as well. I loaded the same YouTube video at the same time as my laptop, and my mom's didn't load the same, or play the same, so I was thinking getting 1gb would help some.

yea, i have a computer that i use everyday for internet, AIM, stuff like that and i only have 256mb on it, soon to be upgraded to 512, but with 256 i have no performance issues with 3 internet explorers open, and the newest AIM, while playing music, the internet is still lightning fast, you internet is what you want upgraded!

i have 3mbps down, and 768kbps up, i have SBC, or AT&T now, i can have 5pc's and 2xbox's online at the same time and get a bit of lag ;)

Holy Crap!, I'm getting half of that for $6 more..., but if I were to get the internet upgrade, I would be getting twice that for $16 more.

Definitely internet, but it depends on how you use the computer. If you spend more time on the internet than using other apps, obviously get the speed upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom