Internet service provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheekyvirgin

Solid State Member
how to setup an isp .... i am just talking about dialup connections only ...

what are the procedure of all these thing and distributions of hours between company.. who actually deal and whom actually have to deal regarding seting up isp.?

Thanks

setting up new isp

Trifid said:
Do you want to make a ISP? Or do you want a new ISProvide?

want to make new isp ! need to know how actually the process to establishing new provider and how it all works , can i find any material to read regarding this ..

well if ur in england..most comapnies make one but they still run on a British Telecom landline only the exceptions like Bulldog ahve there own landline but thats for liek 16Mbps and 8Mbps broadband..i would imagine you would start off by needing some servers....but why do you want to start up a dial up ISP noone really uses it no more?
everyones gone broadband..persoanlyl i think starting a dial up ISP in london is a bad investment

snypercore said:
well if ur in england..most comapnies make one but they still run on a British Telecom landline only the exceptions like Bulldog ahve there own landline but thats for liek 16Mbps and 8Mbps broadband..i would imagine you would start off by needing some servers....but why do you want to start up a dial up ISP noone really uses it no more?
everyones gone broadband..persoanlyl i think starting a dial up ISP in london is a bad investment

i have no plan to start it in london or any where but all i want to know how this system work ......how do they set up dialup servers
so if u can provide me material i would appriciate it.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom